Enjoy great-tasting water with the latest filter technology. The ZeroWater filtration system combines FIVE sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water, delivering you great tasting water. These are the only pour-through filters on the market certified by the NSF to reduce lead.
ZeroWater filtration also reduces 99% of all Fluoride from your water.
ZEROWATER 5-STAGE DUAL ION-EXCHANGE FILTER FEATURES:
- Certified* to reduce Lead and Chromium
- Premium 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Ion-Exchange system that removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The FDA requires the TDS level in PURIFIED bottled water to reach 000-010ppm. ZeroWater is the only filter in its class to achieve this level.
Do not use with water that is micro biologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Individuals needing water of specific microbiological purity should consult their physician. Unless notified otherwise, municipal water is potable.
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment device are not necessarily in all users’ water.
* Filtered potable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.