Reishi Mushroom Tincture
Latin Name: Ganoderma lucidum
- Traditionally used by Eastern adepts to calm the mind.
- Reishi Mushroom Tincture is the active constituents of the Ganoderma lucidum extracted into ethanol (medical alcohol).
- This traditional method maintains and preserves the naturally-occurring constituents found in the plant. It extends the shelf life for up to 4 years.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Packaged in a brown glass bottle with dropper.
- Extraction Ratio: 1:3, Alcohol Volume: 25%
Reishi Mushroom Tincture 100ml from Indigo Herbs is made from premium quality Ganoderma lucidum mushrooms specially made into tincture.
All the benefits of Reishi Mushrooms are now available in this top quality, easy to use herbal tincture. The Reishi Mushroom is a highly regarded in Asia. A few drops can be added to water and taken daily.
At Indigo Herbs we are passionate about premium quality botanicals. Explore the tabs on this page to find out more about the quality, manufacture and suggested use of this tincture. We are unable to advise you here on the benefits of our herbal products, however we do recommend you take the opportunity to research the many benefits of this herb. At Indigo Herbs we are committed to empowering optimum health and nutrition and assisting you to take responsibility for your own health and wellbeing, by having access to many of nature’s healing botanicals. Please consult a herbal practitioner as to how this product can benefit you.
Also known as: Ling chih, Ling zhi.
Reishi Mushroom Herbal Tincture can be added to water or fruit juice.
Reishi Mushroom Herbal Tincture:
Traditionally Taken: 2-3 ml 2-3 times per day or as directed by a Herbal practitioner.
20 drops from the glass dropper equals approximately 1ml.