Organic Certified Raw African Forest Honey . This honey is produced by rural village beekeepers hundreds of miles deep into the Zambian rainforests, far from the nearest commercial farms.
– Organic Certified
– A Fair Trade product from village beekeepers
– Harvested from wild bees in the Zambian rainforests
– Cold pressed: high pollen content
– No sugar feeding, antibiotics or varroacides
– No GMO`s for hundreds of miles
– Distinctive, rich and woody flavour.
Wild bees occupy traditional bark hives and forage on the many nectar producing species found in this Miombo forest. The honey they produce is richly flavoured, smokey and aromatic. It is then cold pressed so more of the natural pollen remains, producing a unique, earthy flavour.
Set honey – 300g jar