Chaga Mushroom Tincture 100ml
Latin Name: Inonotus obliquus
- Wild crafted, hand harvested Estonian Chaga Mushrooms in tincture form
- Long history of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Chaga Tincture is the active constituents of the Inonotus obliquus extracted into ethanol (medical alcohol)
- This traditional method maintains and preserves the naturally-occurring constituents found in the plant. It extends the shelf life for up to 4 years
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Packaged in a brown glass bottle with dropper
- Extraction Ratio: 1:3, Alcohol Volume: 30%
Chaga Mushroom Tincture 100ml from Indigo Herbs is made from very high quality Estonian Wild Crafted Chaga Mushrooms. All the benefits of the Chaga Mushroom are now available in this specially made, premium quality, easy to use Chaga Tincture. The Chaga Mushroom has a long and esteemed history of use among the Siberian Shamans.
Chaga Tincture can be added to a little liquid and taken daily. At Indigo Herbs we are passionate about premium quality botanicals. Explore the tabs on this page to find out more about the quality, manufacture and suggested use of this tincture. We are unable to advise you here on the benefits of our herbal products, however we do recommend you take the opportunity to research the many benefits of this herb. At Indigo Herbs we are committed to empowering optimum health and nutrition and assisting you to take responsibility for your own health and wellbeing, by having access to many of nature’s healing botanicals. Please consult a herbal practitioner as to how this product can benefit you.
Chaga Tincture can be added to water or fruit juice.
Traditionally Taken: 3 – 5 ml, three times a day or as directed by a Herbal practitioner.
20 drops from the glass dropper equals approximately 1ml.